Наш новый форум...=)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Наш новый форум...=) » Тестовый форум » Cable Modem, Cable TV splitter Problem?

Cable Modem, Cable TV splitter Problem?

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Hello,

Two days ago my cable modem/internet connection stopped working, it worked for months beforeThis is the setup. Cable from the wall goes to a splitter, which splits it to one cable to the cable modem and one cable to the TV.If I connect the cable modem directly to the wall, it works.If I connect the cable modem to splitter, it doesn't work, but the TV does (which is also connected to splitter).I tried another splitter, and get the same reaction - TV works, modem doesn't.My only theory is that the signal isn't strong enough for some reason (some amplifier broken on the way to my place or the freezing cold lately outside?) for the cable internet/modem connection to work through a splitter. If i use the splitter and don't connect a TV to it, it still doesn't work.What do you guys think? I rather fix it on my own than wait weeks for the cable guy to come and probably pay some godly service fee.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=584432
Digital video content production studio

Thank you

Thank you for providing this interesting and interesting information. You can experience many interesting games here: shell shockers

The site is very nice and helpful to me. I have gathered a lot of valuable information for myself.
among us 2

I really like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment! moto x3m

Your article is very good, I have read a lot of articles but I am really impressed with your article. Thank you, I will look into this article. To know about me, try talking to me: atari breakout

Being here and reading the information you provide in the article makes me very happy. Come to the fall guys to play the game if you have time.

Вы здесь » Наш новый форум...=) » Тестовый форум » Cable Modem, Cable TV splitter Problem?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно