Наш новый форум...=)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Наш новый форум...=) » Тестовый форум » Ooma mobile app - Inbound/Outbound voicemail issues

Ooma mobile app - Inbound/Outbound voicemail issues

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Hello,

When the Ooma mobile app is set to Inbound/Outbound mode, voicemail stops working.
Furthermore, when the app is closed on the iphone in Inbound/Outbound mode, remote caller cannot even get through on call.
There is long delay and then a busy tone.Anyone else have these issues in Inbound/Outbound mode?
Seems only solution for me is to restrict iphone app to Outbounnd mode only.Any help appreciated!

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.p … mp;t=18359
Infographic animation company

Thank you

Your all-in-this mode is really difficult, everyone may have no trouble realizing it, Thank you very much. paper io 2

I highly recommend this post. Sometimes it can be difficult to find such excellent article mopotj. But I think you made it! Would you mind updating your blog with more information? thanks!
mapquest directions

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum. basketball legends

Your article is very useful, the content is great, I have read a lot of articles, but for your article, it left me a deep impression, thank you for sharing. candy crush soda

Join me in the fireboy and watergirl game; It's a globally popular game and it's super simple to be a member of this community.

Вы здесь » Наш новый форум...=) » Тестовый форум » Ooma mobile app - Inbound/Outbound voicemail issues

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно