Наш новый форум...=)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Наш новый форум...=) » Тестовый форум » Waze for Windows Phone - USA/Canada no longer works

Waze for Windows Phone - USA/Canada no longer works

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Hello,

he app no longer works in US/Canada for Windows Phone users who reinstall the app. The only way to get it working still is via the International option (disable location & cellular data to get prompts to select International) outside of US/Canada. That is, it appears Maps and Navigation will not work in US/Canada any longer on Windows phones.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … ;start=630
Animated video quote

Thank you

covid-19 is caused by the corona virus causing coughing symptoms, chest tightness, difficulty breathing ... Decreasing human immunity can cause death. mapquest driving directions

I am here and can only say thanks for such a great post. Please continue to do well.
Wuxiaworld

Thanks for sharing the information it was very helpful for me run 3

A very nice blog, I like the way you share very honestly and interestingly, through my blog I learned a lot of things. candy crush soda

Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well driving directions mapquest

Redactle is a game where you have to guess the words that are hidden in a Wikipedia page. Only prepositions, articles, and commas are given. The last thing you need to do is figure out what it's about.

Вы здесь » Наш новый форум...=) » Тестовый форум » Waze for Windows Phone - USA/Canada no longer works

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно