Наш новый форум...=)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Наш новый форум...=) » Тестовый форум » Mobile 1.4.5 description issue on IOS

Mobile 1.4.5 description issue on IOS

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Hello,

If I should have put thin into the mobile forum. However I think it's more a bug that a Mobile feature. It seems only to be an issue in the IOS version for the mobile app and I have tested on an android tablet fine. I'm testing on the an iPhone 6s running both 10.2.1 and the previous version of IOS. I have also test on a new instance of Cyclos and the demo instance with the same result. I have also uninstalled the application and re-installed so any config should have been removed. The problem is simply that when the user attempts to make a payment the description field seems active bug the characters does not appear in the field. If one uses the ^ V buttons you can get one character in the field at a time and it displays it a the beginning of the field and gets submitted successfully.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.cyclos.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3079
Creative infographic design service

Thanks

Great news, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit: atari breakout

A great article, With lots of information in it, these articles help users interested in the site and continue to share more. Thanks a lot! If you have more time, please visit:
usa map

Your article is very useful, the content is great, I have read a lot of articles, but for your article, it left me a deep impression, thank you for sharing. temple run

Отредактировано supapa (16th Apr 2021 05:11:20)

Thank you for assisting me here; I have gained a lot of knowledge from reading your writings. I'm new to this site, and it's great to meet everyone. Please contact with me here if at all possible. sudoku online

This one-of-a-kind game has sparked a lot of attention. In poppy playtime , you must visit the Playtime toy factory. The question of what happened to the missing employee must be answered. There are several revenge toys available. Make every attempt to avoid capture while remaining alive.

Вы здесь » Наш новый форум...=) » Тестовый форум » Mobile 1.4.5 description issue on IOS

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно